You might be from Sonoma County if ...
- You decline invitations to any event scheduled during the first weekend of March because Barrell Tasting is already on your calendar ... in ink!
- Your mind doesn't wander off to Ancient Rome when someone starts talking about Pliny the Younger.
- You know that a Luma is not a cousin of the Llama, and yet, you can still pet it.
- You think nothing of running into Lucy Van Pelt, Charlie Brown, Woodstock or Snoopy.
- You have no problem with the airport endorsing a dog house as a perfectly good airplane.
- You know how to spell Sebastopol (the engraver who was commissioned to create the sign for the entrance of the Sebastopol Memorial Lawn Cemetery didn't ... oopsie).
- You know that Sonoma County seasons are different from the rest of the nation ... Winter, Spring, Summer and CRUSH.
- You say "Sonoma County makes wine. Napa? Napa makes auto parts".
Cynthia Larsen is the owner and broker of record for Safe Haven Realty and has worked and lived in Sonoma County for over 26 years. For more information about Sonoma County, check out Bodega Bay - Cotati - Penngrove - Petaluma - Rohnert Park - Santa Rosa - Sebastopol - Sonoma Valley - Windsor.
To view all available homes for sale in Sonoma County, visit Sonoma County Homes For Sale Online or scan the QR code below with your smart phone for mobile access.
Independent Broker/Owner - Safe Haven Realty
Sonoma County, California, USA