- All units are single level, two beds, 1 bath
- Units range from 808 to 920 square feet with spacious bedrooms
- Kotate park is across the street
- The only grocery store and post office in town is one block away
- The new SMART Train station is six blocks away
- Sonoma State University is less than two miles away
- The Home Owner's Association does a super job of maintaining the complex
- The HOA dues are still less than $300 a month (most condos in town exceed $300)
- Water, sewer & trash are covered by HOA dues
- Each unit has a natural gas forced air furnace instead of electric baseboards
- Each unit comes with a dedicated carport with storage
- Each unit has a private patio with storage
These condos are perfect for seniors, SSU students and first-time home buyers. The utility bill (Pacific Gas & Electric) is really low compared to condos that are dependent on electricity for heating.
Lincoln Ave Condos Rohnert Park CA ... I just wish there were more of them.
Cynthia Larsen is the owner and broker of record for Safe Haven Realty and has worked and lived in Sonoma County for over 25 years. For more information about Sonoma County, check out Bodega Bay - Cotati - Penngrove - Petaluma - Rohnert Park - Santa Rosa - Sebastopol - Sonoma Valley - Windsor.
To view all available homes for sale in Sonoma County, visit Sonoma County Homes For Sale Online or scan the QR code below with your smart phone for mobile access.
Independent Broker/Owner - Safe Haven Realty
Sonoma County, California, USA